Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ziggy and Destiny Sitting in a Tree

Another busy, beautiful and fun day for dogs.  Both groups went to Southland. 

The morning group was really active today and enjoyed running and playing in the snow.  Guiness and Res were leading the pack again today.  They both love to run.  Nicky and Whistler were battling it out for top dog in the van and almost made me crazy with the noise.  Little Marty was on the sidelines cheering for whoever was going to win.  I will be soooo happy when I get my truck back so I can isolate myself from their noisy battles.  (No actual contact was made in this battle.  It is all barking and Whistler is crated.)

There was a love connection in the afternoon group.  Ziggy met Destiny and fell in love.  He was following her around like a puppy.  I am not sure the feelings were mutual but he did not care.  Everyone else was well behaved and super easy to walk.  We even recieved a couple of compliments on their behaviour.  Vinny Link received the most compliments but that was because he was too darn cute with his booties and old man cardigan on.  He just shuffles along at his own pace stopping to say hello friends new and old alike.  Clover, Rover and Sam were taking advantage of the crunchy snow to get a back massage and were rolling all over the place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment