Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Both groups enjoyed the colder weather at Southland today.  They did not seem to mind.  I guess if you get moving fast enough you stay warm.  Marty was our little clown.  He wanted to see what the big guys were doing so he got up on his hind legs and was walking around like that.  He looked like a groundhog!  Copper's personal space was being invaded by a lot of dogs and he finally couldn't take it anymore and went "postal" on the other dogs.  He is apparently quite attractive to other male dogs.  Bruin worked on obtaining Kipper as his new "sugar baby".  Kip and his mom Michelle walked with us today.  Nicky kept trying to steal the ball from Everest and then once he got it he would drop it and poor Everest was getting so confused.  Guiness, or Guiney Pig as he is affectionately know enjoyed a morning of rolling. 

The afternoon group was big and very good.  A woman with two dogs (one old and one pup) asked to join our group for the walk.  Her dogs got along great with our pack and everyone enjoyed the experience.  Sometimes it is nice to have someone speak English to me on the walks.  Georgie, Maya and Rover enjoyed some serious chasing and rough play.  Luckily there weren't that many people at the park and they could do that without any disapproving glances.  Clover provided running commentary for anyone who would listen.  Vinny Link and Hollie (my bestest seniors) kept up and I did not have to chase them down because they got distracted and wandered off and could not hear me.  Frank, Cheetos and Harley kept a low profile and were just good dogs. 

I love my job and my furry friends.

1 comment:

  1. I used to accuse Mr Link of ignoring me but I now realize he is just getting old and his hearing is suffering. I guess I can give him some leeway on that one.

    ReplyDelete